The Village of Penn Yan was awarded in 2018 one of the $10 million dollar Downtown Revitalization Initiative Grants. The next few years the Village will be going through some exciting changes within our downtown area, Parks and Outlet Trail. The Village is located at the North end of Keuka Lake with two beaches located at the end. You can enjoy our crisp clear lake all year round with swimming, boating, ice fishing and skating or take a wine tour and relax in this quiet community. We have three Hotels to choose from along with many B&B’s in the area.
|Public Hearing - Senior Citizen Housing Moratorium Tuesday, June 18, 2018 at 6:00PM. Penn Yan Village|
|File Size:||58 kb|
- Special Village Board Meeting Friday June 21st at 8:00 AM, Penn Yan Village Hall. (Senior Citizen Housing Moratorium)
- Penn Yan Village Summer Playground still have openings. Sign ups Thursday June 20th at Indian Pines Park from 3:30PM - 4:30PM.
- Pay your Municipal Bill online
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Free Compost available for your flower beds, lawns and landscaping located at Waste Water Treatment Plant 30 Elmwood Ave.
- Purchase a Composting Ticket for brush, leaves and grass at the Village Office. You can drop off these items at Waste Water Treatment Plant 30 Elmwood Ave. during a specific time period.
Website by North Shore Solutions